Learn to create an open world environment and experimental sandbox in Unreal Engine.
- Introduction to Extended Reality
- Understanding the product development life cycle
- Project planning and management
- Introduction to object-orientated programming.
- Using collaborative technologies
- VR products in Unreal Engine
- Creating experimental sandboxes
- Elevating environments
- Attend a series of how-to’s, AMA’s, and problem solving workshop
- Built in employability training shaped by hiring employers
- Employer Tech Talks
Due to the software used on this course, there are some minimum hardware requirements:
- Desktop PC or Mac.
- Windows 7 64-bit or Mac OS X 10.9. 2 or later.
- Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster.
- NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher.
- 8 GB RAM.
Our 3 week Develop: Extended Reality Course is designed to introduce you to the world of object orientated programming, the product development lifecycle and industry standard tools and technologies used in VR and Game Development.
This course is for beginners and no prior knowledge or experience is required.
You will complete practical, hands-on sessions as well as completing workbooks to demonstrate your knowledge and will use your own interests and passions to create your first project in Unreal Engine using VR.
This is a full time course, running 9:30 – 17:30 Monday – Friday for 3 weeks.